Eucerin’s origins can be found in a nineteenth-century pharmacy in Hamburg, Germany. Eucerin is the dermatologist-recommended skin care brand that is based on an uncompromising approach to science. Eucerin restores and sustains healthy-looking skin, and gives you the confidence that comes with having radiant, healthy-looking skin.
By working with dermatologists and taking advantage of its advanced technological expertise, Eucerin ensures reliable and highly effective product innovations that adhere to the highest standards of dermatological science.
Key Benefits of Eucerin Baby Eczema Relief
- Clinically tested to provide relief of dry & itchy eczema-prone skin due to dryness.
- Dermatologist, pediatrician recommended brand, steroid-free
- Unique formula with Oatmeal, Ceramide 3 and Licochalcone A*. The Oatmeal helps relieve the itching due to eczema and Ceramide-3 and Licochalcone A* to help relieve dry skin irritation.
- Appropriate for babies 3 months and older, children and adults
- Similar to the Eucerin Eczema Relief Flare-up Treatment
“My son has eczema most of his life and I found that Eucerin Eczema Relief has been a great relief for his skin the dryness and itching. I have been using it for quite a while and always recommend to my friends and family.” – Sandy
“I’ve suffered from Eczema on my hands for over 50 years. I’ve fought frequent outbreaks, itching and cracking. I wear rubber gloves to do everything and used prescription medications which thin the skin. Since finding Eucerin Eczema Relief Creme I have not had cracked hands and have not had to use any other medications. My hands haven’t felt this good in years.” – Ginny[Source : https://www.eucerinus.com/products/eczema-relief/eczema-relief-instant-therapy-creme#rating]
Colloidal Oatmeal/Avoine Colloïdale 1% Water/Eau/Aqua Glycerin MineralOil/Huile Minérale Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Octyldodecanol Cetyl Alcohol Glyceryl Stearate Cetyl Palmitate PEG-40 Stearate Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract Ceramide Decylene Glycol 1,2-Hexanediol Phenoxyethanol Piroctone Olamine Caprylyl Glycol Ethylhexylglycerin Citric Acid Menthoxypropanediol Trisodium EDTA Benzyl Alcohol BHT
How to Use
Apply as needed to affected areas.