Key Benefits of Suu Balm Facial Moisturiser
Rich and cooling facial cream to relieve itch, soothe irritation, reduce redness and intensely moisturise
● Formulated by National Skin Centre, Singapore
● Rapid and cooling itch relief without stinging the eyes!
● Great moisturising effect with premium moisturising ingredients- 5 different types of ceramides
● Safflower (linoleic and linolenic acid) for natural moisturising
● Lightweight, non-sticky for comfortable use all day!
● Anti-inflammatory effect from Linolenic and Linoleic acid to reduce redness and hypersensitivity
● 88% of users find that Suu Balm Cooling Itch Relief Facial Moisturiser, relieve itch on their face in less than 5 minutes!
● 88% of users find that Suu Balm Cooling Itch Relief Facial Moisturiser, is lightweight and easily absorbed into the skin.
● 100% of users find that Suu Balm Cooling Itch Relief Facial Moisturiser, is deeply moisturising!
● The absence of parabens, steroids and artificial fragrances makes this product suitable for all skin types.
*survey done in July 2019, data on file.
Water, Glycerin, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Propanediol, Albatrellus Confluens (Mushroom) Extract, Citric Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Menthyl Lactate, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Citrate, Carbomer, Arginine, Dipropylene Glycol, Ceramide NP, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cholesterol, Ceramide NS, Ceramide AS, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Hyaluronate, PCA
How to Use:
Apply and massage onto your face and neck until the cream is fully absorbed. Apply every morning and night after cleansing with Suu Balm Gentle Moisturising Facial Cleanser or whenever your skin is itchy, dry or irritated during the day. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Avoid applying on open/cut skin, apply around the wound instead