ATOPICLAIR™ 3-PRONGED APPROACH
Repairs the skin barrier by providing key physiologic lipids as well as powerful hydration
Protects the skin barrier through powerful antioxidant action.
Calms itching and burning quickly through effective itch relief and anti-inflammatory actions
“Many children who grow up in this environment have eczema and my two children are no different. I tried Atopiclair™ on my kids and they love it. It’s not oily and gets absorbed really fast. I feel confident using Atopiclair on my children and I no longer worry. Thank you Atopiclair™!” – May May
“Atopiclair is very effective in relieving the symptoms of eczema like itching, burning and pain. ……” – Ttammy524
“If you want to have minimization of need for topical steroids and topical calcineurin inhibitors, Atopiclair is a great way to do it. Atopiclair is somewhere in between ‘over-the-counter’ and medication, especially so because it is effective and extremely safe for children above six months.” – DR. William Abramovits
The above are taken from testimonials from their official website.[Votes: 0 Average Rating: 0]
Atopiclair Cream (100ml)
59 Products Sold
Atopiclair™ is a non-steroidal treatment that can be used during flare and remission phases of atopic dermatitis (eczema). It is steroid-free, scent-free and paraben-free, safe even for children. It’s clinically proven to be effective for mild to moderate cases of atopic dermatitis (eczema), especially for children under the age of two. Suitable for children and adults.
When should you use Atopiclair?
- Atopiclair™ can be used to soothe the skin during flare-ups as well as during remission periods to keep eczema under control.
- It relieves itching, burning and pain associated with the skin condition.
- Gently apply to your skin three times a day or as directed by your doctor.
Usage tips to achieve optimum results :
- Atopiclair™ Cream is a thicker application and is best used to calm flares and when experiencing extreme itching. Apply over localised areas during treatment.
- Atopiclair™ Cream can be used alone or in combination with other lotion/topical medications as prescribed by your doctor.
Atopiclair™ contains glycyrrhetinic acid, telmesteine, powerful moisturising elements like hyaluronic acid and shea butter, as well as widely-recognised anti-oxidants like vitamin C, E and vitis vinifera (grape seed extract).
5 in stock