Local Singapore Delivery
1. We strive to deliver all Singapore orders within 3-4 working days and Urgent delivery within 24 hours.
2. For orders above $80, we will provide FREE courier delivery to doorstep. If you need urgent faster delivery, select the Urgent Courier (within 24 hours) option for $10 upon checkout. All courier delivery will be delivered to doorstep and courier company will sms/contact prior to delivery
3. For orders above $60, we will provide FREE Singpost Smartpac postage (with tracking). Smartpac postage is via Singpost postman who will send to your mailbox. If it cannot fit into the mailbox, they will insert a delivery note for you to pickup at nearest post office
4. For orders below $60, you will need to top up $2.90 for Smartpac.
5. For full delivery rates, please refer to rates in the table below:
|Amount||Delivery Time||Delivery rate|
|Orders > SGD80||2 – 4 working days||FREE courier delivery|
|Orders > SGD60||3 – 5 working days||Free Smartpac|
|Orders < SGD60||3 – 5 working days||$2.90 for Smartpac or|
$4.90 for Courier delivery
|All Orders||< 24 hours||$10 for Urgent Courier|
Note for courier delivery:
Please enter your handphone details or any notes in the order form. We will try to deliver according to the preference indicated on a best effort basis. Delivery schedule is 9am to 9pm on Monday to Saturdays.
If there will be nobody at home during the day, you may instruct the delivery person via sms when contacted to leave at a safe place outsider your door(at your own risk). In the event when a delivery was attempted and no one was contactable, there will a re-delivery at the earliest available date. However, if the parcel still cannot be delivered on the 2nd attempt, there will be a charge of SGD5 administrative fee.
5. Self-pickup at our self-collection centre is available for orders above $50. Please enter your handphone details in the order form, we will contact you to coordinate on the timing. Location is at Pulasan Road (2 bus stops from Eunos MRT) : Directions
1. We provide international delivery to most Asia countries – Malaysia, Hong Kong, Philippines, Indonesia, Brunei, Vietnam, South Korea, Macau and Taiwan and some other countries globally eg. Australia, New Zealand, UK(United Kingdom), United States, Canada and Europe.
2. Our shipping charges will be automatically reflected once you have updated your ‘Shipping Address’ during Checkout.
3. For all other countries, you may leave your email and product order quantity via email to [email protected] and we will get back to you on the shipping charges and credit card payment link. Alternatively, leave your email at the chat on the left corner below and we will respond to you as soon as we can.
4. We will ship via International Courier Companies which you can choose during checkout with rates depending on the estimated delivery timing. Tracking will be available.
5. For international delivery, you will need to pay for your own local tax or import duties as required by your country.
6. We will not be able to refund/return/replace the products for international order.
Returns / Exchange Policy
1. We offer a 7 Day Return/Exchange policy for our local customers.
2. We require that all items requested for return is unused and unopened.Items are expected to be in the exact same condition as when you received it, and is in the original packaging with all tags, if any.Skinshare Singapore reserves the right to reject any return/defects.
3. We will issue an exchange or refund via exact product replacement or store credits only.
4. Kindly note that all returns/exchange have to be made at our location (10 min. from Eunos MRT) for checking. If you would like to request for non-defect returns via delivery, kindly note that there will be courier charges applicable. We will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred in the process of shipping item back to us.
5. Note that the return terms are different for defect and non-defect items. Kindly refer to the guidelines below.
1. If you received a defective item, please notify us within 7 days of receipt via email.
2. Please explain nature of defect and include photos or video.
3. Once defect is confirm, we will send a replacement.
1. Kindly note that we are not able to accept cancellations after the order’s payment has been processed. Should you change your mind after placing the order online, you can opt to return/exchange the item at the terms above under non-defects.
1. Our modes of payment includes: Singapore local bank transfer, DBS Paylah!, UOB PayNow, and Credit card.
OPTION 1: Scan the QR code below
Option 2: Use your banking mobile app to make PayNow or PayLah! payment to Singapore mobile number:
2. Orders are shipped only upon confirmation of payment.
1. Some of our products e.g. YNotNatural Emu Oil range, Kakadu Plum Ointment and Eczema Bamboo Gloves are made available in some retail stores in Singapore.
2. However, do note that the pricing may differ slightly from our website online price and the purchase policy at retail is subjected the respective retail outlets.