YNotNatural – Pure Emu Omega 369 Oil (200ml)
6 Products Sold
- No 1 Australian Manufacturer of Pure Emu oil products.
- Non steroidal, natural anti-inflammatory relief.
- Rich in Vitamins K, E and A
- 100% Pure Australian free range Emu Oil.
- Australian owned and manufactured, with a core team of chemists, nutritional scientists
- No residue : unique combination of farming, oil rendering and research which guarantees total quality control.
100% Pure High Quality Pharmaceutical Grade Emu Oil
14 in stock
Australian Emu oil is widely recognized for its unique qualities, which include anti-inflammatory properties and skin penetrability making it one of Australia’s most used natural therapy oils for over a thousand years with the indigenous cultures.
The Emu as a species goes back approx. 40 million years to the saurian age and its oil has been – and still is being – used by the Australian Aboriginal people for more than 40 000 years as the provider of food and medicine. Emu oil is one of the most powerful synergies of fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, neurotransmitters and many other yet unidentified components. It is THE life providing substance for the species.
YNOT Natural’s Emu oil is processed at a world standard pharmaceautical rendering plant registered with the Therapeutic Goods Association (TGA) and HACCP Australia Food Safety Accreditation. It is the only Emu oil company in the world that has direct access to testing Emu oil for biological activity.
Their emus are farmed in a stress free, free-range environment; only the cleanest and best feed produces highly biologically active oil. Antibiotics, vaccinations and growth hormones are excluded from production.
There are many different brands of emu oil in the market, but YNotNatural emu oil is of high quality, consistency & without residue.
Singapore HSA Approved
How to Use :
Using your hands apply onto the desired area. Apply more emu oil if needed to cover entire area. You do not need to rub the oil all the way in since this emu oil is a penetrating oil and will absorb into the skin on its own. The skin should not feel oily when you are finished. If it does, you have probably used too much. Simply reduce the amount that you use next time.
Testimonials :This is one of my best skin protection oil when my skin was at it’s worse and even now when I have any raw wound from my rash, this is one of the only oil that doesn’t sting. After applying, my rash generally looks less inflamed and it soothes the skin and doesn’t feel raw and painful. When any of the broken skin feel stinging to any moisturizer or antiseptic cream, I will first coat a thin layer of emu oil. The spot tends to heal faster and less oozy – Bee
* Anti Bacterial – Pure emu oil will help stop the growth of bacteria in eczema, preventing it from spreading.
* Anti-inflammatory – with effects comparable to ibuprofen. bring down the swelling and inflammation of eczema.
* Hypoallergenic – does not cause skin irritation or have any side effects, ideal for people with sensitive skin and skin rash.
* Highly Penetrating – non-greasy, absorbs into the skin without leaving a greasy feel
* Non-Comedogenic – pure emu oil does not clog poresThis is my favorite oil and I use it on my face, body, feet, anywhere I feel dry and itchy. Before I knew Y-not-natural, I tried other emu oils, but the quality is different, Y-not-natural Emu oil is the best, penetrate the skin quickly and not oily. Now all of my family use it when their skin is dry, stiff neck, get bruised, scratch or cut. – Chikako Ishikawa
Dermatologist recommended :
You may also like…