YNOT Natural Omega369 Emu oil is one of the most powerful synergies of fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, and neurotransmitters. Australian Emu oil is widely recognized for its unique qualities, which include anti-inflammatory properties and skin penetrability making it one of Australia’s most used natural therapy oils for over a thousand years with the indigenous cultures.
The Emu as a species goes back approx. 40 million years to the saurian age and its oil has been – and still is being – used by the Australian Aboriginal people for more than 40 000 years as the provider of food and medicine.
Pharmaceutical-grade manufacturing and quality
Our emu oil is processed at a world standard pharmaceutical rendering plant registered with the Therapeutic Goods Association (TGA) and HACCP Australia Food Safety Accreditation. We are the only Emu oil company in the world that has direct access to testing Emu oil for biological activity.
Our emus are farmed in a stress free, free-range environment; only the cleanest and best feed produces highly biologically active oil. Antibiotics, vaccinations and growth hormones are excluded from production.
Key Benefits of YNotNatural 100% Pure Emu Oil
- Anti-inflammatory – Brings down the swelling and inflammation of eczema.
- Hypoallergenic – Does not cause skin irritation or have any side effects, ideal for people with sensitive skin and skin rash.
- Highly Penetrating – Non-greasy, absorbs into the skin without leaving a greasy feel or residue
- Non-Comedogenic – Pure emu oil does not clog pores
Effective for a Variety of Skin Ailments:
- Eczema & Psoriasis
- Skin rashes
- Dry skin
- Face wrinkles, anti-aging or sensitive skin
- Stretch mark
Customer Reviews for Omega369 Emu Oil:
Singapore Award-Winner and Dermatologist Recommended:
This superior quality Emu Oil has also been awarded “Best Organic / Natural Products – Best Body Oil” by SG Beauty Insider’s Choice Award 2018.
How to Use:
Using your hands apply onto the desired area. Apply more emu oil if needed to cover entire area. You do not need to rub the oil all the way in since this emu oil is a penetrating oil and will absorb into the skin on its own. The skin should not feel oily when you are finished. If it does, you have probably used too much. Simply reduce the amount that you use next time.
- YNotNatural Omega369 Emu Oil is registered with the Singapore Health Sciences Authority