Australian Emu oil is widely recognized for its unique qualities, which include anti-inflammatory properties and skin penetrability making it one of Australia’s most used natural therapy oils for over a thousand years with the indigenous cultures.
The Emu as a species goes back approx. 40 million years to the saurian age and its oil has been – and still is being – used by the Australian Aboriginal people for more than 40 000 years as the provider of food and medicine. Emu oil is one of the most powerful synergies of fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, neurotransmitters and many other yet unidentified components. It is THE life providing substance for the species.
YNOT Natural’s Emu oil is processed at a world standard pharmaceautical rendering plant registered with the Therapeutic Goods Association (TGA) and HACCP Australia Food Safety Accreditation. It is the only Emu oil company in the world that has direct access to testing Emu oil for biological activity.
Their emus are farmed in a stress free, free-range environment; only the cleanest and best feed produces highly biologically active oil. Antibiotics, vaccinations and growth hormones are excluded from production.
Singapore HSA Approved
How to Use :
Using your hands apply onto the desired area. Apply more emu oil if needed to cover entire area. You do not need to rub the oil all the way in since this emu oil is a penetrating oil and will absorb into the skin on its own. The skin should not feel oily when you are finished. If it does, you have probably used too much. Simply reduce the amount that you use next time.
* Anti Bacterial – Pure emu oil will help stop the growth of bacteria in eczema, preventing it from spreading.
* Anti-inflammatory – with effects comparable to ibuprofen. bring down the swelling and inflammation of eczema.
* Hypoallergenic – does not cause skin irritation or have any side effects, ideal for people with sensitive skin and skin rash.
* Highly Penetrating – non-greasy, absorbs into the skin without leaving a greasy feel
* Non-Comedogenic – pure emu oil does not clog pores
Dermatologist recommended :