Benefits of using Goats Milk Body Wash :
- Easily absorbed into skin layers where they hydrate, soothe and repair.
- Lactic acid and triglycerides occur naturally in Goats Milk. These ingredients are gentle exfoliants that remove dead skin cells to reveal healthier skin underneath. Improve the skin’s ability to maintain moisture and help to maintain the skin’s natural pH balance.
- Vitamins A, B, C, and D in Goats Milk have antioxidant properties, helping to repair damaged skin cells and maintain healthy skin.
- Essential fatty acids in the cream from Goats Milk give the body wash their naturally creamy quality and help to moisturise skin
- and strengthen the skin barrier.
- Vitamin E has been shown to benefit the skin in numerous studies. Soothing and cooling irritated, dry skin.
Highlights of Hope’s Relief Goat’s Milk Body Wash :
- Organic Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter – two of nature’s most nourishing and antioxidant-rich moisturisers leave skin feeling
- healthy and soft.
- Glycerin – makes skin look, feel and function better by attracting moisture and is used as an emollient (skin softener) in soaps. Glycerin “moisturizes” the skin and is a natural product of the soapmaking process.
- Soap made with vitamin E and glycerin is much better for skin because of its natural healing properties and its ability to help retain moisture and its powerful antioxidant effects.
Aqua (Purified Water), Ammonium lauryl sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Caprae Lac ( Fresh Goats Milk), Avena Sativa (Oat extract), Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Lactic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Organic Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Organic cocoa butter), Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) essential oil, Potassium Sorbate.