Octenisan Wash Lotion – Mild & Gentle Antimicrobial Cleanser
Octenisan Wash Lotion is a hypoallergenic antimicrobial whole body wash (hair, scalp and body) for patients who have skin infection or wounded skin to minimize further infection and help to cleanse the skin. It may be used to reduce infection before and after surgery. It can also be used daily as a daily Covid-19 preventive healthcare workers, frontliners and patients who are under isolation or quarantine.
This wash lotion is gentle to the skin of elderly. It is suited for a nursing home compared to normal soap because it has demonstrated efficacy towards MDRO bacterial which is prevalent in nursing homes.
Thanks to its balanced formulation of various active ingredients incl. Octenidine and Allantoin octenisan® has good skin-care properties.
- For whole body washing (including hair washing and showering) that is gentle to the skin
- Suitable for all skin types, even skin that is sensitive to soap or susceptible to allergies
- For mild and gentle wash for patients prior and after surgery
- Suitable for wounded, broken eczema or aggravated skin rash flareup.
- Especially suitable for use on intensive care and infected wounds.
Instruction of Use :
Method 1 : Apply octenisan® wash lotion undiluted to a damp and clean facecloth and rub evenly on the appropriate parts of the body for about 1 minute and rinse off.
Method 2 : Completely wet your hair and body. Pour or pump out ~20ml of undiluted octenisan wash lotion onto your hand. Apply octenisan evenly to the entire body. Wash off thoroughly.
Do not use in children under the age of 3.
Aqua, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium chloride, Lactic Acid, Octenidine HCl, Allantoin.