Why QV Dermcare® Eczema Daily?
QV Dermcare Eczema Daily Wash and QV Dermcare Eczema Daily Cream are medical devices in Australia and are backed by years of research and clinical testing.
Clinical testing results :
- Significantly improves the skin barrier function measured by a reduction in trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL) in 28 days
- 85% of users with mild to moderate eczema experienced less flares, itch and irritation after use.
- Significantly improves skin hydration in 7 days
- Clinically tested to help reduce itch in mild to moderate eczema.
- Clinically tested to help relieve the symptoms of medically diagnosed mild to moderate eczema. Specially formulated with ceramides, cholesterol and fatty acids in a 3:1:1 ceramides dominant molar ratio for daily eczema maintenance
Direction of Use :
For optimum results use daily. Massage into wet body, face or hands, rinse and pat dry.
Do not use on wounds. For external use only. Avoid eyes.
For best results, use in conjunction with QV Dermcare Eczema Daily Cream as a daily moisturizer.
For flare-up treatment and to break the itch-scratch cycle, for cleansing, use the QV Flare Up Range of Cleansers for 2 weeks, then switch to QV Dermcare Daily Wash as a maintenance cleanser :
QV Flareup Bath Oil – Ideal for treating large areas of skin and for treating young children.
QV Flareup Foam Wash – Ideal for treating smaller areas of skin and when a full bath is not possible or practical.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.