Key Benefits of Y-Not Natural Conditioner
- Helps improve dry hair or scalp; itchy scalp; or brittle hair
- Contains deep-penetrating Australian emu oil to nourish the scalp, root, and follicle
- Products are formulated in a quality-controlled facility
- Deep-moisturizing emu oil mirrors the skin’s natural lipids to reach the lowest layers of hair and scalp in a way that plant-based moisturizers simply can’t
- Formulated with rich essential oils to include Peppermint, Ylang Ylang, and Rosemary to stimulate healthy growth, cleanse the scalp, and nourish root and follicle
This moisture repair is an innovative and unique natural conditioner with emu oil. Pure emu oil is loaded with essential fatty acids.
Biologically Active Pharma-Grade 100% Pure and Natural Emu Oil
Australian Emu oil is widely recognized for its unique qualities, which include anti-inflammatory properties and skin penetrability making it one of Australia’s most used natural therapy oils for over a thousand years with the indigenous cultures.
The Emu as a species goes back approx. 40 million years to the saurian age and its oil has been – and still is being – used by the Australian Aboriginal people for more than 40 000 years as the provider of food and medicine. Emu oil is one of the most powerful synergies of fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, neurotransmitters and many other yet unidentified components. It is THE life providing substance for the species.
Y-NOT Natural’s Emu oil is processed at a world standard rendering plant registered with the Therapeutic Goods Association (TGA) and HACCP Australia Food Safety Accreditation. It is the only Emu oil company in the world that has direct access to testing Emu oil for biological activity.
This Superior Quality Emu Oil has been Awarded: Best Organic / Natural Products by SG Beauty Insider’s Choice Award 2018.
How to Use
After shampooing with Y-Not Natural nourishing shampoo, massage conditioner into the hair and scalp and leave on for 2-3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.