Key Benefits of Y-Not Natural Shampoo
- Improves dry hair, dry scalp or itchy scalp
- Restores, repairs and nourishes hair
- Products are formulated in a facility that follows pharma-grade manufacturing processes, with GMP certification
- DEEP-MOISTURIZING EMU OIL mirrors the skin’s natural lipids to reach the lowest layers of hair and scalp in a way that plant-based moisturizers simply can’t. Helps improve dry hair or scalp, brittle hair, or damaged hair
- Formulated with RICH ESSENTIAL OILS, to include Peppermint, Ylang Ylang, and Rosemary to stimulate healthy growth, cleanse the scalp, and nourish root and follicles
This nourishing shampoo is an innovative and unique natural shampoo with emu oil. Pure emu oil is loaded with essential fatty acids.
Biologically Active 100% Pure and Natural Emu Oil
Australian Emu oil is widely recognized for its unique qualities, which include anti-inflammatory properties and skin penetrability. It is one of Australia’s most used natural therapy oils for over a thousand years with the indigenous cultures.
Emu oil is one of the most powerful synergies of fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, neurotransmitters and many other yet unidentified components. It is THE life providing substance for the species.
Y-NOT Natural’s Emu oil is processed at a world standard rendering plant registered with the Therapeutic Goods Association (TGA) and HACCP Australia Food Safety Accreditation. It is the only Emu oil company in the world that has direct access to testing Emu oil for biological activity.
Their emu oil products have been awarded Best Organic / Natural Products by SG Beauty Insider’s Choice Award 2018.
How to Use :
Wet hair and massage into scalp, working up a gentle lather. For best results, condition hair with Y-Not Natural moisture repair conditioner.