Kakadu plum has been a traditional source of antiseptic and a healing remedy for the Indigenous people across Australia Arnhem Land for thousands of years.
This ointment has been curated to help nourish the skin, create a protective barrier which aids the healing process.
A superior organic ointment for dry & irritated skin
- Safe for infants, can be used on the most sensitive skin.
- Grown organically in Queensland, Australia
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties to help soothe irritation.
- Anti-bacterial & anti-microbial
- Meets purity and highest standards and fully compliant to the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration
- Alternative to papaw ointment
100% made in Australia from organic ingredients, registered with the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration. Simple, minimal ingredients that are beneficial for the skin for the intended purpose.
- Petrochemical free
- Preservatives free
- Fragrance free
- Paraben free
- Palm Oil free
- Gluten free
- Petrochemical free
Singapore HSA Approved
Ingredients in Kakadu Plum Ointment
This ointment primarily consists of 2 main ingredients: Kakadu plums, and natural beeswax. No added preservatives are used as the Kakadu Plum is a natural preservative.
Benefits of Kakadu Plum for Skincare:
The Kakadu Plum has been an important Australian traditional medicine for its healing properties for 1000’s of years due to its huge stores of antioxidant, minerals and phytonutrients.
- The world’s richest natural source of vitamin C (100 times greater than an orange)
- Recognised as a “Super fruit”
- Exceptional antiseptic properties
- A natural active antioxidant (5 times greater than a blueberry)
- Contains the same amount of folate as broccoli
- Rich in calcium and magnesium
- Containing anti-inflammatory phytonutrients
- Contains vitamin E, zinc, iron, folate, lutein
Natural beeswax is key for maintaining skin texture and skin health. Beeswax helps to maintain your skin’s purity and fight contamination, acting as a protective, breathable layer on the skin’s surface to keep your skin soft, supple and hydrated. Beeswax also brings to the skin the necessary antioxidants for a healthy complexion as well as a good source of Vitamin A.
- Forms a protective barrier which holds moisture keeping the skin hydrated while still allowing the skin to breathe.
- Antibacterial properties helping to keep the skin bacteria free aiding in the regeneration of damaged skin.
Customer reviews for Kakadu plum skincare :
“I had itchy rashes on my skin which keep recurring. After using Kakadu plum ointment, it relieves the dryness and protects from further aggravation while allowing it to heal” – BL
“Thank God Kakadu plum ointment has been made. It’s been a saviour for my dry skin and fantastic for children’s eczema. I really like the fact is petroleum free” – Naomi
“The Kakadu Plum is an amazing product! Not only is it great for everyday use on my lips my children also apply it and love it! It is a great all rounder and we have also used it to cuts and mozi bites and it works a treat!” – Kylie
“I LOVE this stuff!! After finding out the product I was using was petroleum based I made the switch to Kakadu Plum and it’s awesome!” – Zoe
Benefits and ingredients (for Chinese readers)
Kakadu Plum & Beeswax Skin Ointment 非常适合干燥和受刺激的皮肤、尿布疹、纹身术后护理、脚后跟龟裂、嘴唇干燥、昆虫叮咬、晒后、轻微烧伤等。