Highlights of this Natural Blend Cream :
- Shea butter has powerful moisturizing, anti-aging, protecting and healing benefits to the skin.The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin
- Pure Organic Emu Oil contains powerful antioxidants, as well as a known skin cell regenerator and anti-wrinkle agent, helping to improve the condition of aging skin.
- Vitamin E :The antioxidant properties of vitamin E can help to prevent damage to skin caused by free radicals from UV exposure. Vitamin E may also have an anti-inflammatory effect on the skin.
Benefits of Emu Oil in Skincare
Australian Emu oil is widely recognized for its unique qualities, which include anti-inflammatory properties and skin penetrability making it one of Australia’s most used natural therapy oils for over a thousand years with the indigenous cultures.
The Emu as a species goes back approx. 40 million years to the saurian age and its oil has been – and still is being – used by the Australian Aboriginal people for more than 40 000 years as the provider of food and medicine. Emu oil is one of the most powerful synergies of fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, neurotransmitters and many other yet unidentified components. It is THE life providing substance for the species.
Emu Oil products are wonderful moisturizers which smooth and condition rough elbows, knees and heels; softens and moisturizes hands and cuticles; reduces itching and flakiness associated with dry skin; and protects the face and hands from wind and weather.
YNOT Natural’s Emu oil is processed at a world standard pharmaceutical rendering plant registered with the Therapeutic Goods Association (TGA) and HACCP Australia Food Safety Accreditation. It is the only Emu oil company in the world that has direct access to testing Emu oil for biological activity.
Key Benefits of YNotNatural Pure Emu Oil
* Anti-inflammatory – Brings down the swelling and inflammation of eczema.
* Hypoallergenic – Does not cause skin irritation or have any side effects, ideal for people with sensitive skin and skin rash.
* Highly Penetrating – Non-greasy, absorbs into the skin without leaving a greasy feel
* Non-Comedogenic – Pure emu oil does not clog pores
Variety of Skin Remedy Uses :
- Eczema & Psoriasis
- Skin rashes
- Dry skin
- Sensitive skin
- Severely dry skin or cracked heels
This Superior Quality Emu Oil has been Awarded: Best Organic / Natural Products – Best Body Oil by SG Beauty Insider’s Choice Award 2018.
Shea Butter, Dexpanthenol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Vitamin E Acetate, Pure Organic Emu Oil, Lecithin (Soya), Isopropyl Palmitate, Sorbic Acid
How to Use :
Apply immediately after a shower AM and PM. For best results we suggest you use this Omega 369 Cream with Vitamin E and YNN Soft Touch Natural Body Wash unscented exclusively to avoid emulsifiers and other irritating chemicals that can undermine or even reverse the benefits.