- Key Benefits of YNotNatural Soft Touch Body Wash
- Rich in vitamins K, A, B, C, D & E, amino acids, and minerals.
- Products are formulated in a PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE FACILITY that is GMP CERTIFIED, so you can be sure that the products are pure, fresh, and quality controlled.
- DEEP-MOISTURIZING EMU OIL mirrors the skin’s natural lipids in a way that plant-based moisturizers simply can’t. An absolutely decadent experience for those who are looking for a natural wash for sensitive skin.
- Skin feeling soft and clean without dryness.
This soft touch body wash is an innovative and unique natural wash with emu oil.
“Biologically Active Pharmaceutical Grade 100% Pure and Natural Emu Oil”
Australian Emu oil is widely recognized for its unique qualities, which include anti-inflammatory properties and skin penetrability. It is one of Australia’s most used natural therapy oils for over a thousand years with the indigenous cultures.
Emu oil is one of the most powerful synergies of fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, neurotransmitters and many other yet unidentified components. It is THE life providing substance for the species.
YNOT Natural’s Emu oil is processed at a world standard pharmaceautical rendering plant registered with the Therapeutic Goods Association (TGA) and HACCP Australia Food Safety Accreditation. It is the only Emu oil company in the world that has direct access to testing Emu oil for biological activity.
This Superior Quality Emu Oil has been Awarded: Best Organic / Natural Products by SG Beauty Insider’s Choice Award 2018.
Purified Water, ** Emu oil, *Caprylyl/capryl glucoside, *Cocamidopropyl betaine, *Vegetable Glycerin, Sodium lauroamphoacetate, PEG-75 lanolin, *PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, *PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, *Cocamide dea, Optiphen, *Citric Acid.
* Natural plant-based ingredients
** 100% Pure
*** Almost entirely natural, with only minimal hypoallergenic preservatives
How to Use :
Apply onto a damp cloth or loofah, lather onto body and then rinse thoroughly.