An effective 2 stage program for controlling & soothing an itchy & flaky scalp
FORMULA 1 = SHAMPOO
FORMULA 2 = CONDITIONER
IMPORTANT – FOR MAXIMUM BENEFIT
An effective 2 stage program for controlling and soothing an itchy and flaky scalp.
For Maximum results with scalps affected by eczema, psoriasis or dandruff BOTH Shampoo AND Conditioner should be used TOGETHER initially on a daily basis for a minimum of 2 – 3 weeks. After initial course for maintenance of a healthy scalp the Hope’s Relief Shampoo can then be used frequently as a daily shampoo and the conditioner as required. For normal scalps, both Hope’s Relief Shampoo and Conditioner can be used frequently as regular shampoos and conditioners for people who don’t want to use shampoos with irritants.
How does Hope’s Relief Itchy Flaky Scalp Shampoo and Conditioner work?
They target dry flaky scalps. To get results, you really need to use a formula that targets and nourishes itchy flaky scalps while still cleansing your hair. Our three-stages provide scalp nourishing ingredients, mild cleansers and anti-flake actives. Scalp skin functions just like the rest of skin; so no matter what the cause it’s important to provide effective, complete care to the scalp.
ABOVE: This is what a dry, flaky and unhealthy scalp can look like. When the scalp environment has an imbalance of sweat and oil secretions, itching and flaking occurs. Often there are also micro-organisms—bacteria or fungus—involved with these imbalances, causing even more rapid shedding of skin flakes.
Our scalp care assists your scalp barrier, alleviating the itch and flakes.
1. Soothe dryness and eliminate related itch at the source, your scalp.
2. Targets your scalp’s barrier with soothing moisturising ingredients that deeply penetrate your dermal layers.
3. Strengthens your scalp’s natural resistance to help your scalp barrier.
How to Use :
Our scalp care range is gentle enough to use every day.
- Wet hair and massage shampoo gently into your scalp. It works up a lower-foaming lather as we keep it free of the synthetic foaming agent used in commercial shampoos.
- Leave on for two to three minutes.
- Rinse well, and repeat if desired.
The Hope’s Relief natural scalp care range embraces the power of nature’s botanicals for their nourishing benefits. Hope’s Relief Shampoo tackles itchy flaky scalps head-on with natural active ingredients:
- Manuka honey NPA 10+—certified anti-bacterial activity
- Aloe vera—conditions and moisturises the dry scalp environment
- Licorice root and gotu kola—soothes the inflammation and soothes the itch due to dry skin