HOSPIGEL® Physiological Dermoprotector has been used in hospital for wound care for 10 over years. It is manufactured in EU (Spain) by a research company specialized in development of products for hygiene and disinfection. It is one of the mildest and gentle liquid soap which does not irritate raw wound and broken skin, thus very suitable for eczema – broken and weeping wound.
Benefits of Hospigel
– Can be used any part of the body, including face and hair.
– To soothe and relieve general itching.
– For washing, bathing and showering to maintain personal hygiene.
– Assisting in the treatment of athlete’s foot, eczema, dermatitis, skin rash and scrapes.
– For washing of wounds, cuts, broken skin.
Used in hospital/clinics and home-care for these conditions :
- Pediatric: Cleansing for new-borns, babies and children.
- Dermatology, Urology : Daily wash.
- Gynaecology: Vaginal wash, post-delivery soap cleanser
- Diabetic : Bed-sores, skin ulcers and wound.
- ICU: Routine cleanser prior to patient handling.
Why choose Hospigel over other cleanser for eczema wound or blisters?
Eczema inflammed skin which is broken or scratched and injured needs to be cleansed with antiseptic or appropriate wound wash. This is required in order to avoid infection which can further aggravate the rash.
Hospigel is recommended by doctors and used in hospital for wound care, thus this product is trustworthy to be safe for our skin. If you have sensitive skin, Hospigel does not sting and is very mild even for broken wound. It is also paraben-free and fragrance-free, thus suitable for any skin type, especially sensitive skin. It is also suitable for babies from newborn.
The added advantage of Hospigel wash over many other cleansers is that it gently cleanses skin without drying it, and can be used daily.
Now available at Skinshare Singapore! Our price includes free delivery (normal mail)